Priorat private wine tour & tasting
Priorat is striking with its terraced vineyards, medieval villages, and rugged natural landscape. The scenery is matched only by the world-class wines that emerge from vineyards that produce incredibly small amounts of grapes and in doing so make incredibly elegant, nuanced wines.
An emphasis on tasting
An emphasis on visiting
* Lunches are at the best restaurants in the region with lengthy tasting menus. If desired, there are other options that can be enjoyed with a reduced price.
- Local knowledge from the only professional wine writer based in the entire region
- Complimentary copies of the author’s Priorat & Montsant wine books (40€ value)
- One-year subscription to Hudin.com (40€ value)
- Certified sommelier guided tastings throughout the day including the visits and lunch
- All tasting & winery visit fees
- Translation from Spanish/Catalan to English
- Three course lunch at a local restaurant with wine included
- Pick up & return to the Falset-Marçà train station (or local hotel if staying in the region) and transportation throughout the day
- Time permitting, additional, regional-specific gastronomic/cultural activities
- 290€ per person
- Price does not include arrival to Priorat. Please consult transportation options or write to the email below for more information.
- All participants in the tour must be 18 years of age or older
- There can be a price reduction if you are more than two people, please inquire
Visitors with an interest in wine of all ethnic backgrounds, religious, & sexual orientation are most welcome.
Please Note: Many wineries in Priorat are not officially open for visits, but at times things can be worked out. Others, including Álvaro Palacios and Clos Erasmus accept absolutely no public visits.