Priorat private wine tour & tasting
Priorat is striking with its terraced vineyards, medieval villages, and rugged natural landscape. The scenery is matched only by the world-class wines that emerge from vineyards that produce incredibly small amounts of grapes and in doing so make incredibly elegant, nuanced wines.
An emphasis on tasting
An emphasis on visiting
* Lunches are at the best restaurants in the region with lengthy tasting menus. If desired, there are other options that can be enjoyed with a reduced price.
- Local knowledge from the only professional wine writer based in the entire region
- Complimentary copies of the author’s Priorat & Montsant wine books (40€ value)
- One-year subscription to Hudin.com (50€ value)
- Certified sommelier guided tastings throughout the day including the visits and lunch
- All tasting & winery visit fees
- Translation from Spanish/Catalan to English
- Three course lunch at a local restaurant with wine included
- Pick up & return to the Falset-Marçà train station (or local hotel if staying in the region) and transportation throughout the day
- Time permitting, additional, regional-specific gastronomic/cultural activities
- 290€ per person
- Price does not include arrival to Priorat. Please consult transportation options or write to the email below for more information.
- All participants in the tour must be 18 years of age or older
- There can be a price reduction if you are more than two people, please inquire
Visitors with an interest in wine of all ethnic backgrounds, religious, & sexual orientation are most welcome.
Winery Availability: Many wineries in Priorat are not officially open for visits, but at times things can be worked out. Others, including Álvaro Palacios and Clos Erasmus accept absolutely no public visits.
Also Note: Tours are not available on Saturdays and Sundays due to the cellar’s small nature and limited staff.